awei true wireless earphones
Thank you for purchasing our product. This manual covers safety guidelines, warranty, and operating instructions. Please review this manual carefully before operating your device.
Reading: How to pair awei bluetooth headphones
- wireless earphones × 1 pair (left and right)
- charging case × 1
- micro usb cable × 1
- user manual × 1
at a glance
how to wear
Insert the earpiece into your ear and rotate it to fit comfortably.
headphone led indicator guide
charging case indicator guide
using your t16
charge the headphones
Place the earphones in the charging case.Note: When the battery of the earphones is low, you will hear a voice reminder.
charge the charging case
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the Micro USB port of the charging case.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
Note: It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the charging case. a fully charged charging case can charge the earphones about 3 times.
ignition & off
See also: My AirPods Are Not Working On Zoom Calls! Here&039s The Fix
Power on: Open the cover of the charging case and take out the earphones. power off: put the earbuds back in the charging case.
Note: When the charging case has no power, putting the earbuds back into the charging case will not turn off the earbuds.
on/off: touch and hold the touch button on the left/right earphone for 5 seconds.
Note: When both earbuds are paired with the phone, turning off one earbud manually will cause the other to turn off at the same time.
pairing & connectivity
- Turn on bluetooth on your bluetooth device.
- Take out the earbuds from the charging case and they will enter pairing mode automatically and the earbuds led indicator will flash red and blue alternately.
- choose “t16” from the list of bluetooth devices found on your bluetooth device to pair.
- make sure the headset and your bluetooth device are next to each other within 33 feet or 10 meters and there are no obstacles between them.
- if pairing fails, try again To place the earphones in the charger case, make sure they have been turned off. then pair the earbuds with your bluetooth device again.
- when the earbuds are on but not paired with a bluetooth device, they will automatically turn off after 5 minutes.
- the earbuds will connect to the last paired bluetooth device automatically when turned on. Please turn on the bluetooth of your bluetooth device before you turn on the headphones.
These headphones have a primary to secondary switching function.
- When the earphones have been connected to a bluetooth device, take out any two earphones, it can be connected and used normally. during this period, you can take off the other one and they will pair with each other so you can use both earbuds.
- when both earbuds are connected to your phone, no matter which one is put back to the charging case, you can use the other without interruption.
what to do
what to do
activate voice control of the phone
After connecting the headset to your phone, touch and hold the touch button for 2 seconds and remove your finger from the touch button.
See also: How to Use & Connect External Hard Drives | Driver Support
touch and hold the touch button for 2 seconds again to exit. (This feature only works when your phone has voice control capability, please refer to your phone’s instructions for details.)
clean the earbuds and charging case
clean the earbuds and charging case only with a dry, soft cotton swab or equivalent.
frequently asked questions
q1: Pairing fails.
- put the earbuds back into the charging case and make sure they are turned off.
- take the earbuds out of the charging case and they will enter pairing mode automatically.
- Please choose “t16” on your phone to pair. If the pairing still fails, please check the following points:
- make sure the headphones and your bluetooth device are next to each other or within 33 feet or 10 meters and that there are no obstacles between them.
- there is no signal interference nearby (Please refer to the “connection is not stable” question for signal interference conditions).
- Try restarting your bluetooth device.
p2: I paired the headset with my phone before, but I couldn’t pair it with my phone again.r: turn on bluetooth on your phone and in “my devices ”, choose “t16” and touch “” → “forget this device”. then pair the headphones with your phone again.
q3: the connection is not stable
a: Make sure the bluetooth connection distance is within 33 feet or 10 meters and there is no object between the earphones and your bluetooth device, no nearby wifi or radio interference.
q4: energy runs out quickly.
a: Headphone playback time varies depending on volume level and audio content. put the earbuds back into the charging case to avoid unnecessary power consumption.
q5: The earbuds that are charging in the charging case reconnect to my phone.
a: When the charging case runs out of power during charging, the earbuds will automatically turn on and reconnect to the last paired bluetooth device. If the earphones are not paired with the bluetooth device, they will automatically turn off after 5 minutes.
security and guarantee
important safety instructions
- Using hearing aids will affect your ability to hear other sounds. use caution when using the headphones when engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This package contains small parts that may be dangerous to children and should be kept out of reach of children. This product is not a toy; never let children play with this product. Always keep the product out of the reach of children. the bags themselves or the many small parts they contain can cause suffocation if swallowed.
- never attempt to disassemble the product yourself or insert objects of any kind into the products as this may cause short circuits which could result in fire or electric shock.
- None of the components can be replaced or repaired by users. Only authorized dealers or service centers can open the product. If any part of your product requires replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear, please contact us.
- Avoid exposing your product to rain, moisture, or other liquids to protect against product damage or cause injury.
- Keep all products, cords, and cables away from operating machinery.
- If the product overheats, if it has been dropped or damaged, if the product has damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped into liquid, stop using it and contact us.
- do not use in areas where there is an explosion hazard.
- do not immerse the headphones in water. do not expose the headphones to moving water (for example, from a faucet, etc.).
- do not wear the headphones while showering or bathing, or when participating in sports such as swimming, water skiing, surfing, etc.
- This product contains magnetic material. consult your doctor if this could affect your implantable medical device.
- leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as a closed car in summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and life of the device . headphones.
- Dispose of the product according to local rules and regulations.Note: Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow local laws!
- use of headphones while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, boat or bicycle can be dangerous and is illegal in some jurisdictions, just as wearing headphones with both ears covered while driving is not allowed in certain jurisdictions. check local laws.
- use caution when using headphones when engaging in any activity that requires your full attention. while participating in any such activity, removing the headphones from your ear or turning off the headphones will prevent you from being distracted, to prevent accidents or injuries. do not take notes or read documents while driving.
- When using and charging this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following: ※ read all instructions before using the charging case ※ to reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the charging case is used near children. ※ do not expose the charging case to water, rain, liquids or snow. ※ Use of a power supply or charger that is not recommended or sold by the manufacturer of the power supply may result in a risk of fire or injury. ※ do not use the charging case above its output range. ※ do not use a charging case that is damaged or modified. damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury. ※ do not disassemble the charging case. Improper reassembly may result in risk of fire or injury. ※ Do not open, crush, or expose the charging case to fire or excessive temperatures. exposure to fire or extreme temperatures may cause an explosion. ※ Have service performed by a qualified repair technician using only identical replacement parts.
We strive to make our products with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship. however, sometimes there are occurrences of defects.
We are pleased to offer a one year hassle-free warranty on all of our products as we continue to make amazing products. Contact us if you have any questions about our devices.
See also: How to connect a tablet to a computer monitor