- you cannot transfer money from venmo to paypal directly, but you can use a bank account to do so.
- the process requires a few extra steps and a paypal balance account.
- transfers from your bank account to paypal take three to five business days.
While venmo and paypal are similar in many ways, if you need to transfer funds from one account to another, you’ll find that there is no direct way to do so.
That said, it’s not impossible to transfer funds from venmo to paypal, you just need to take a few extra steps.
Reading: How to connect venmo to paypal
This is how it’s done:
what to know before transferring money from venmo to paypal
Although PayPal owns Venmo, there is no direct way to transfer money between the two mobile payment services.
Using the same bank account for venmo and paypal offers an indirect way to transfer funds between the two. To do this, you will need a PayPal balance account (previously called PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus). however, if you have a verified paypal account, you can already hold a balance and it’s set up to transfer funds to your balance.
how do i transfer money from venmo to paypal?
1. open the venmo app. 2. go to the you tab and touch transfer balance.
3. enter the amount of money you want to transfer, then choose instant or 1-3 business days. instant transactions will be charged a 1.5% fee.
4. select your bank account, then tap the green transfer button.
5. sign in to paypal.
6. click on the wallet tab, then transfer money.
7. click on add money to your balance
8. select your bank account, enter the amount of money you want to transfer, then click add.
quick tip: you can also transfer money from your bank account to paypal on the ios or android app. transfers typically take three to five business days to complete.